Find a UAE brandable company name to use for your business ideas, startup, product or service.
Buy a Premium Domain Name
Buying on domainXchange is so simple!
1. Start by browsing our .com, .emarat and .ae premium domain names for sale.
2. When you find the domain you want, check the pricing applied by the seller.
3. You can buy some domains now for a fixed, listed price.
4. You can make an offer for domains without a fixed price.
Sell a Premium Domain Name
You won’t believe how easy, fast and affordable it can be to sell a premium domain name on domainXchange!
As a seller, you can choose between a basic listing – best for affordability, or a premium listing – best for a fast sale. Either way, you’ll benefit from our ultra-low-commission fees. You can also choose between setting a fixed price for your domain name – or inviting offers from buyers.
To get started, simply contact our team who’ll guide you through the process.
Our Secure Payment Process
All transactions are handled via Escrow.com – one of the world’s most trusted escrow services for domain name sales. This process protects you from fraud – whether you’re buying or selling. Here’s how it works:
1. We start a three-party transaction.
2. The buyer and seller register with Escrow.com and all parties agree to the terms of sale.
3. The buyer makes a payment to Escrow.com. Escrow.com will tell us and the seller that the payment has been made.
4. The domain name is transferred to the buyer.
5. The buyer has 24 hours to check that the domain name has been transferred correctly.
6. Escrow.com pays the seller.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our competitive fees are displayed below:
Unless otherwise agreed, the buyer is responsible for paying Escrow.com’s fees. Payments can be made via credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex), PayPal or wire transfer.
Table of fees
Transactions outside of the US are subject to an additional $25 fee.
Unless otherwise agreed, the seller is responsible for paying the disbursement fees for the seller and broker.